Mr. Sanders has authored or edited over 175 business plans since 1998.
The following is a selection of firms for which Scott has provided consulting and writing services.
• Business Plan and Financial Projections for Kauai Windfarm, LLC, a renewable energy project involving new technology design for wind turbines, Kauai, HI
• Wrote business plan and financial projections for smash comedy “It’s Just Sex! To prepare for Off-Broadway run in 2013. Studio City, CA
• Prepared Power Point, wrote business plan and extensive financial projections for web application and start-up “ClubScouts,” a social media and entertainment site and app. Los Angeles, CA
• Wrote business plan, financial projections, and summary for feature film “Christmas Jars.” A film slotted for 2013 production, by Academy Award winning Director Keith Merrill. El Dorado Hills, CA
• Prepared Financial estimates, business plan and edited Power Point for dating site “ModelMates” for Fall 2012 debut. Plan includes, “Models,” “events,” and “Advertising” information. Los Angeles, California
• Wrote business plan and created operations plan and marketing strategy for profitable electronics firm, Elektropol (San Jose, CA)
Result: Elektropol was able to raise seed funding of $1.25 million from presentation of business plan and marketing strategy.
• Rewrote business strategy and designed new database for Laguna Investments
Result: Data organization more intuitive; improved ability to identify profitable properties.
• Rewrote business plan and operations manual for fuel-cell car start-up company Anuvu
Result: Business plan and manual were basis for series of funding and investment discussions between Japanese business conglomerate Marubeni and Anuvu.
• Wrote business plan, created marketing strategy for disaster response firm, GlobalEnvirons
Result: GlobalEnvirons won several United Nations and FEMA contracts as a result of presentation.
Board Member, Global Environs, NY, NY , Secretary 2001-2003
• Directed branding strategy for ski and snowboard safety company, Z-Systems
Result: Burton Snowboard Company acquired 40% stake in Z-Systems based on presentation.
• Determined and advised staffing of senior management for software start-up company, E-Point
Result: E-Point received funding from Arizona Incubator Fund based on staff experience.
• Authored training manual “How To Write A Business Plan” for business start-ups,
Result: Manual used by LDS Church employment services in 2006. Umpqua Bank 2008-2009
• Created new division for Chace Productions, a leading audio services company, Burbank, CA
Result: Expanded market presence to universities, military and public radio. Created website.
• Designed and created website for non-profit theatre group TheatreAlive! also incorporated TheatreAlive! and completed all paperwork for California 501(c)3 requirements.
Result: TheatreAlive! has had four profitable productions in-a-row. Web hits up from 12 per day (January 2008) to 150 per day (December 2008). TheatreAlive!
• Wrote and assisted in instituting safety services plan for FEMA – Region IX special projects
Result: Western federal and state disaster agencies were able to clearly identify and articulate core issues, strengths and weaknesses allowing more effective allocation of resources in emergencies.
• Created 5 year $5 million fund-raising plan for Live Oak Waldorf School
Result: Waldorf School Raised $2.75 million in first three years of plan. Plan was abandoned as board and mission statement changed.
Board member, Waldorf – Live Oak School, Chairman, Fund Development Committee, 2001-2003
• Created marketing strategy and designed website for design firm; 5acorns.com
Result: Top search engine rating in 90 days. Established business in 35 gift shops in 120 days.
• Authored business plan for motion picture company Made You Look, Los Angeles, CA
Result: Plan was received by Wayne Huizinga (founder of Blockbuster, Owner Miami Dolphins).
• Wrote business plan and marketing model for Imax film Dinosaurs: Face to Face in 3D