(530) 401-7719 – Studio City, CA – email@example.com
Thanks for coming to my blog and (hopefully) reading some of my articles. I enjoy the challenge of finding a new or start-up company and helping mold their concept into a viable business. I’ve been writing business plans for almost 20 years. I’m a skilled writer with an extraordinary marketing perspective combined with a successful sales and leadership training background. I’ve led new firms, non-profits and well-established companies in aligning their central purpose, core competency, and operational practices. I write and guide companies to support aggressive marketing services through application of excellent leadership, delegation, assignment, monitoring, and management skills.
In the world of internet growth and web presence, I craft content and help internet companies manage the content of their sites which leads to a more clear understanding of what the market really is what the client’s place is in that market.
I’ve worked with very large companies, as well as small one and two-person operations. I started writing business strategies for companies wishing to do business in Washington, D.C. Since then, I have written business plans, film treatments, strategies and mission statements for hundreds of companies.
I launched our family company back in 1997 1997-2000
• Raised $4.5 million in seed capital
• Negotiated profitable international sales contracts with Enron, China Gas and Pemex (Mexico)
• Identified decision-makers and presented superior energy technology to high ranking government officials throughout Asia, Central and South America
President, SandersGlobal 1989-1997
- Consulted to various firms wishing to conduct business in Washington, D.C.
- Wrote business plans and executive summaries
- Assisted in determining marketing strategies
- Worked with branding and marketing firms on behalf of client
- Coached clients for television interviews and conference presentations
Special Director 1986-1988
• White House appointment during the Reagan administration
• Directed Special Projects at the Bicentennial Commission of the U.S. Constitution
• Served as traveling director of the “Magna Carta and the Constitution” Project
• In 95 cities, gave 212 radio interviews, 87 television appearances, 170 newspaper interviews
• Presented over 250 lectures and workshops to universities and high school campuses
Director/White House Commission 1982-1986
• White House Appointment: Director, International Youth Year Commission
• Managed office in Washington, D.C., Worked in United Nations offices, NYC; Geneva, Switzerland.
• Instituted worldwide marketing and communications concepts of youth organization
• Assisted in directing funding and support from AID and IMF funds
• Effectively represented Reagan Administration position at international conferences, symposia and United Nations conferences in New York, Tokyo, Geneva, Jamaica, Sydney and many other cities
Executive Recruiter/ EDP World (Santa Clara, CA) 1980-1982
• Account Manager-Sun Micro Systems, Atari, Zylon
• Managed various accounts seeking marketing and sales executives
• Directed hiring practices of start-up clients
Sales Director, Duplex Business Forms (Houston, TX) 1979-1980
• Account Manager-Texas Commerce Bank, Pennzoil, Tenneco, others
• Directed sales training-East Texas (Dallas, Houston), Western Louisiana
• “Salesman of the Year,” 1980
• Brigham Young University, Major: Russian language and Literature; Minor: Political Science
• Monterey, CA -International Language School, Russian Program–Guest, U.S. Navy
- Managed and sang with BYU’s Young Ambassadors in Russia and Poland, 1978
- Entertainment Director (and Graduation Night coordinator) Magic Mountain, 1971-1973
- Appeared as regular cast member for Bob Hope Specials (NBC) 1971-1973
- Soloist and Cast member, Up With People, 1969-1971 (Toured 27 countries, 3 continents).
- Mr. Sanders has traveled to 93 countries